Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Trip To The Library

with my kids this morning. A room filled with moms, I would love to connect with anyone of them. Share back and forth our kids funny moments and milestones, but everyone is too immersed in their own bubble it seems.

I said hello to a few and extended a warm smile and got the same in return but nothing beyond that. I interact with my kids and we sing and participate in the story time. Afterwards we went and chose a few books to take home with us. That was the end of passing moment in my morning.


I stopped by Wal-mart on my way home to pick up a few essentials we were missing at home. Had a little bit of small talk with the cashier, who was pleasant. My kids had a few exchange of words with her about the flavor of Cool-Aid, which was a bit funny to listen to.

Now we are back home doing some crafts witht the kids. I think it will turn out okay, we are letting the paint dry a bit. I will post a picture of the finished item when it is all complete.

This evening I am going to a woman's bible study. It run for a full 2 hrs, so I am hoping to enjoy that. Will it be the place where I will make this friend I seek? Not sure but it might give me some opportunity, we shall see. I will blog about that later tonight if I am not too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment