Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The reason behind this blog

Moving to this new place was exciting at first, but then I realized I was leaving all and everyone I knew behind. I was going to have to make new connections and friends. Then I was scared to death of the change suddenly. How would I meet new people? Would I make a best friend? Would I be accepted and liked? So many new of everything.

Well, it has now been 3 years of trying and making attemps to make an adult woman friend and it just isn't happening. I have been meaning to blog about it for a while, but keep procrastinating, and finally told myself why not. Others who read this might be able to see what I don't see. Or just a place to come and cry when I am feeling pitty for myself and my friendlessness (if that is even a word)



I love my online friends and you all know I care dearly about you, but I want a real life friend who live in the same city I do.

I may never find this person or I may find her tomorrow but in the meantime this is my story, which has been 3 years in the making. So the story continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment