Friday, June 18, 2010

Pool Playdate Not Sure What To Think Yet.....

My boys and I were invited to a pool playdate today. We had so much fun, especially me. This lady and I have been making small talk for several months now at our monthly homeschool meeting. She always seems very nice and her boys have asked to play with my 7 y/o and today it finally happened.

She e-mailed me on Thursday asking if we would like to join them at their local pool. I e-mailed her back a bit late but said we would love to go.

I am not holding my breath on a second invite, if it happens it will be great but if not at least it was fun today. What usually happens is we go on one playdate etc and then we never hear from the families again. I am not sure what we do wrong but it happens all the time, without fail.

Well I just wanted to share that bit of good news today. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment